My new Home
I moved in to this villa end of Week 3 after I arrived in Seoul. The journey to the Campus is a little far off, but I do enjoy the walk. Some of the pictures taken showing my room, the kitchen and the living room. Thanks to our Professor who is kind enough to rent this unit for us. I stayed with 3 more labmates: Yunli, Enjung and Kirak.

This is my bed. Cost me KRW59,000. The bed sheet bought from Malaysia. At last.....

A small room, here is my "table" and my "cupboard". I put my clothes inside the drawer and hangs out on the hanger. Simple is good...

Pathway to my room, this is our kitchen... a BIG kitchen. Next to my room is Kirak's room.

From kitchen to living room. There is another room opposite for Enjung and Yunli. Big house indeed, after seeing all other houses around the campus. This is really BIG.

The shoe-rack, and the door. On the right is the toilet.
To walk to the campus, I have to first, go up hill, then go down hill, then go up hill, then go down hill then go up a slope.. hmmm...

<< Home